I can’t believe that I’m a recipient of an award.. it shocks me, makes me proud (and blush a little also). I’m so flattered that I almost fell out of my chair when I found out!
The wonderful Kim of VA Beach Quilter awarded me this fabulous Sunshine (blog) Award. She is an amazing woman who sells on many different platforms (Etsy, Artfire, Zibbet), she is the queen bee behind the Artfire Guild for Shops with less than (10) sales, driving all members to help one another achieve. Even though she has gone on run a successful shop she continues to head up this amazing team. Her shop is chalk full of all kinds of wonderful sewn and quilted goodies (bags, wallets, coasters, cozies, quilts, etc..)
In order to accept this award, I have to do the following:
~ Put the logo on your blog or within your post ~ (I have it pictured here and in a permanent spot near the end of my blog with other awards that were given to me.)
– Pass the award onto 12 bloggers. (My list of wonderful blogs, with working links, is listed a little bit past this section)
– Link the nominees within your post.
– Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
– Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award
So, now I have the very difficult task of scouring and picking 12 blogs out of all the wonderful blogs that I follow. So hard to pick, but I’ve taken on the challenge and here are my list of blogs that I’m passing the award on to:
1. http://papercakesfinds.blogspot.com/ I just love this girl! She’s super sweet and has impeccable taste.
2 .http://indienorth.com/ Beth who runs this site is one of the most supportive people out there – her site is dedicated to Canadian Indiepreuneurs
3. http://www.rikrakstudio.blogspot.com/ The nicest, friendliest blog out there, once again, fabulous taste.
4. http://www.bleuvanille.com/ My favorite personal fabric advisor packed up her fabric store to enjoy her family, her she tells the story of what she is up to
5. http://mommymaria.wordpress.com/ Bored Mommy is written by a SAHM who tells it like it is.. she’s also a featured blogger on the Yummy Mommy Club
6. http://blog.modernemotive.com/ Beauty at its finest – Adele makes the most beautiful Eco Friendly paper goods on Etsy and shares her picks, her loves, and her photography
7. http://www.snug-n-luv.blogspot.com/ Fabulous reviews, features and giveaways by one of the sweetest Etsiennes I’ve met
8. http://everydaybeautiful.typepad.com/ hosted by my favorite fabric shoppe, she finds beautiful uses of fabric
9. http://craftingincolorteam.blogspot.com/ I’m a member of this team, but also – I just love the popping colors of their finds
10. http://shopswithlesssalesartfire.blogspot.com/ One of my Artfire Guild’s – working really hard to promote lesser known Artfire shops
11. http://blogfireguild.blogspot.com/ Another of my Artfire Guilds – This guild focuses on cross promoting through our blogs
12. http://canartisan.blogspot.com/ Canadian Artisans in the spotlight on this fabulous blog/ressource